Thursday, January 15

Convo with Arabian!

Today in office about 4.15pm, 3 guys walk in to our office. 1 are from our neighbour company's sales boy and the other two were Arabian which if i am not mistaken they are clients of our neighbour company.

Well, the both Arabian really make me pissed off man...!!!

Let's start the conversation :

A1 = Arabian 1
A2 = Arabian 2
S = Sales boy
M = Me

M : Hi, good evening! May i help you?

A1: I want to talk to any of your manager! (Siao a...came in straight away wants to shout for manager!)

M : What can i do for you and what it's regarding? (I know they surely come and cari pasal only)

A1: I want to ask you why my house don't have Arabian channel? I have this(pointing at Astro logo behind me)in my house.(he was trying to tell me he had install Astro)

A2: Ya, why don't have?! (In quite rude way)

M : Actually we doesn't have Arabian channel for our company as we did not take the copyright of it and it's wrotten there clearly what channel is included for the packages you took while you sign up.

A1: I know, i got one Arabian(he actually trying to tell me i got an Arabian channel), but why only one?! (the last sentences he started to shout)

M : (i was thinking, just now said don't have then suddenly said have!! Apa la...)
Well, as i mention just now we doesn't have any Arabian channel in our packages.

A2: So what package you have? Ask you manager to come and tell me!

A1: Ya, what package ?! (Kinda rude)

M : (Manager again?!Don't feel like talking already as i know they wont understand what i talk about also) I am sorry, maybe i give you our customer service centre address and telephone number? Because we are Media Sales department which is doing tv advertising.

A1: She don't understand (he is actually talking to A2 then beside this senteces don't know what else he said to A2 as they spoke in Arabian language)

A2: Ya ya (then continue in Arabian language again)

A1: I asked you why only have 1 Arabian channel???!!! (Kinda loud!!!!- u scare no one hear or i am deaf is it?!!!)

*Duh, the conversation reverse back to the same thing..I keep on repeating the same answer and they keep on repeating the same question also.*

M : What about i give you the contact number then you just call our customer service people? (Repeat the same thing again..Arghh...can't show my face to them...)

S : They only do advertisment here (he was kinda embarrass)

Then the conversation end here. end up they didn't mark down any contact number and address. The both Arabian just walk off like that..

S : I am sorry! (showing me his embarrass face)

M : It's ok! No worries.(with my smiley face)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, i fell like can't communicate with them la..this people really rude..!!
鸡同鸭讲...haha!

I kena so many times d...Tiba tiba people walk in and i am the one who kena shoot...
Aihz...Certain people the moment they step in already started to shout already!!! haha!
This world really interesting la..Any type of different character.

Pissed off with those people la!!!!

*Frasturated-ing*

No comments: