Sunday, February 8

New Phone for 2009

Yeah...finally i get myself a new phone for year 2009.

It still wasn't too late to get a new phone for this year rite??? Kinda happy..XD

Hehe! Will post up the photos in few days time as i can't find my camera usb cable today..
Sob..sob..

*p/s: I am poor alredy...gosh! Need to start saving!!!! (can anyone teach me how to save?? =.=)

___________________________________________________________
As promised to load up the photos...XD




**HohohoxXX..Korea Brand**









**A side of me which most of my friends seldom see nowadays...!-Before make up...=p**



So far quite satisfied with this new phone..keke!
Got front camera and the screen can be mirror..
Hehehehehe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make up無罪,素顏萬歲!!

Janice Teh said...

哈哈!晕倒~~~
回到台湾了吗?